So lifelike, she stirs the emotions. STAT Baby gives you the size, heft and feel of a real 9-month old patient…along with multiple features for ALS training.
Pediatric skills are challenged by this Simulaids patient simulator.
The STAT Baby provides a realistic tactile and heft experience, along with multiple features for ALS training. The STAT Baby manikin represents a 9-month-old and weighs 18 lbs. for surprisingly lifelike handling. Features include: LMA & ET capable airway with tongue edema and laryngospasm; nasal intubation; left side chest tube insertion; tension pneumothorax reduction bilaterally; seven pulse points (pairs at carotid, femoral, brachial, plus L radial); IV access in right side antecubital, dorsal hand, and left saphenous pedal; I/O access in right leg; and four lead monitoring with defibrillation at 20 joules; Foley cath insertion (female); rectal medication access; and NG tube functions.
- Realism in pediatric training starts the moment you touch her…and grows when you pick her up
- Developed with leading pediatric physicians to teach a wide range of skill sets in a simple cost-effective format
- 18 lb. manikin features a lifelike range of motion for surprisingly a natural handling
- Special new skin materials enhance tactile involvement during patient assessment
- Standard features, accessories & replacement parts included
- IV vein replacement kit
- 12 replacement I/O leg bones
- 4 pneumothorax pads
- 4-lead ECG Simulator with defib adapters
- Pulse bulb
- Reservoir bags
- Simulated blood powder
- Two sets of replacement arm and leg skins
- Two syringes
- Carry bag
Life-like range of motion
• Advanced intubation head
• Tongue edema
• Accepts LMA, ET, OPA, NPA, and LT airways
• 3 pairs of pulse locations (carotid, brachial, femoral, plus L redial)
• 3 IV sites (right side antecubital, dorsal hand, and left saphenous pedal)
• PICC site – right arm
• I/O Leg – right side
• ECG monitoring – 4 lead (includes ECG Simulator age group specific)
• Defibrillation (20 joules to 360 joules capable; training cables available to replace hands free pads; conversion feature)
• Chest decompression (bilateral sites; no manikin damage, pad replacement only)
• Chest tube placement (left midaxillary site; fluid return with insertion)
• Urinary catheterization (fluid return with insertion)
• Rectal medication
Accessories include: IV vein kit, complete set of extremity skins, 4 pneumothorax sites, 2 injection sites, Picc line site, 4 reservoir bags, defibrillator adapters, ECG interactive simulator, and simulated blood powder.