The brightness of a larger light in a compact size that can be comfortably used with a firearm.
This personal, lithium-powered C4 LED flashlight offers you the power of blinding white light and the convenience of a lightweight, compact design. Made of machined aircraft aluminum with an anodized finish, it’s rugged and dependable. It is also an ideal weapon mounted light, giving you a wide range of applications in one light. It also matches and even beats the performance of other tactical lights, and has standard features that other lights offer only as options. Now get all of this at a more affordable price.
- Team Soldier Certified Gear*
- Two 3 volt CR123A lithium batteries with a storage life of 10 years (included)
- Up to 3.5 hours of continuous runtime
- Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- C4®LED technology delivers 160 lumens; Up to 9000 candela (peak beam intensity)
- Adjustable spot-to-flood focus
- Machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
- Non-protruding tailcap switch to decrease the chance of accidental activation
- Momentary push button tailcap, which rotates for locked "on"
- IPX4 rated design; water resistant operation
- 3 meter impact resistance tested
- O-Ring sealed
- Adjustable lanyard
- Anti-roll tri-lobe head
- Removable pocket clip
- Serialized for positive identification
*This product meets the manufacturing and performance testing requirements as authorized by the Product Manager - Clothing and Individual Equipment, Authorization Number FFL080417-01, NSN Number 6230015560434. This authorization does not constitute an endorsement by the U.S. Army.
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information: Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with it's non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.
||6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
||Length: 5.25 in. (13.33cm)
Major Diameter: 1.25 in. (3.18cm)
Body Diameter: 0.9 in. (2.29cm)
Diameter at Tri-Lobe Anti-Roll Flange: 1.44 in. (3.66 cm)
||4.7 oz. (129grams)
||High temperature glass lens, gasket sealed
||160 lumens; Up to 9,000 candela (peak beam intensity)
||Tail Cap push button provides one handed momentary or constant on
||Up to 3 hours 30 minutes of runtime to the 10% output level
||Two (2) 3V CR123A lithium
||Meets applicable European Community Directives.
||Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defect, including the LED, for a lifetime of use. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price, at our option, of any Streamlight product that does not work as a result of a manufacturing defect for as long as you own it. This limited lifetime warranty excludes abuse, batteries, bulbs, switches and electronics. Switches and electronics have a two (2) year warranty with proof of purchase.