Authentic US Army Combat Pants
Battle Tested and ready for the toughest assignment. Propper ACU uniforms are built to military specifications (MIL-44436) with vat-dyed 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton ripstop fabric for good color retention and superior durability. The ACU Trouser features a leg cuff with front closure tie, which allows for more comfortable closure on the outside of the boot collar. Also features knee pouches with hook & loop closures for internal kneepad inserts, button fly with a drawstring, bellowed-calf storage pocket, and forward-tilted cargo pocket. Universal sizes fit men and women.
Unisex Size Conversion
- Sewn to Military Specification FQ/PD 04-04A
- Near Infrared (NIR) Compliant for military operations; reduces signature to night vision equipment.
- Leg Cuff with Front Closure Tie
- Forward-Tilted Cargo Pockets
- Button Fly with Drawstring
- External Knee Pouch with hook-and-loop closure at top to allow placement of standard military knee pads.
- Vat-Dyed for Fade, Shrink and Wrinkle Resistance
- Nameplate and patches not included
- Made in USA
Propper Sizing Information
Universal sizes fit men and women. Order using chart, based on waist sizes and inseam length.
Since 1967, Propper has been supplying battle and dress uniforms to meet the uncompromising demands of the US Armed Forces. This respected manufacturer has taken their exceptional quality, comfort, relentless durability, and functional design from the battlefields to the streets with a range of tactical and practical clothing adapted, or specially designed, to meet the requirements of law enforcement and public safety professionals. We’re pleased to offer Propper’s specialized, high performance apparel to our professional customers, at very attractive prices.
NOTE TO MILITARY PERSONNEL: THIS GARMENT HAS NIR TECHNOLOGY AND IS APPROVED FOR MILITARY OPERATIONS.