The first true Urban Interface BDU Station Pant. NFPA Dual Certification keeps you compliant, within budget, and ready to go—on all fronts.
Right on the money. A smart, comfortable, more cost-effective pant for Urban-Interface, EMS, or Municipal and Volunteer Firefighters in rural areas.
- Smarter for the Interface Firefighter on a budget. One pant does it all.
- Ideal for EMS and municipal or volunteer firefighters in rural areas
- Tough, proven fire-resistant Nomex® IIIA or TecaSafe Plus twill fabric
- Designed for comfort, convenience, and protection on the fireline, at the station or on any call
- Certified NFPA 1977 Standard for Wildland Fire Fighting and NFPA 1975 Standard for Protective Station Wear
The Crew Boss® Dual Compliant BDU Brush Pant may look, feel, and work like any top quality BDU…but it’s designed to be much more. More durable, more comfortable, more protective, and far more versatile. Like all Crew Boss Original Engineered Wildland BDU pants, it’s made of tough, proven, NFPA certified fire-resistant fabric—you choice of Nomex® IIIA or TecaSafe Plus. Dual certification means you can go faster—from the station to a wildland fire scene without changing. It provides an extra layer of fire-resistant protection under structural turnouts. And it offers both flash-fire protection and plenty of utility for the EMS Technician. So you can go directly from the station to a fire or emergency scene…without changing pants.
The proven protection of Nomex® IIIA/TecaSafe Plus. With Crew Boss comfort and performance.
The heavyweight Nomex or Tecasafe twill not only offers superior fire resistance, but also has a Wickwell™ finish for better evaporative cooling. Double needle stitching and 38 bartacks at high stress points (more than any other manufacturer) ensures integrity and long-lasting performance. In fact Crew Boss guarantees the reinforced crotch will never fail, for as long you own your pants. The roomy full-cut design allows freedom of movement and more comfort. A 2” elastic backband provides a flexible fit, while the seven large belt loops will accept a 2” web belt and support all the gear it can carry. You’ll have plenty of secure, built-in cargo capacity, too. Hook-and-loop closures on the rear pockets meet structural firefighting standards. And unidirectional front cargo pockets on the thighs are designed to prevent snagging as you move through the brush. At the cuffs, convenient hook-and-loop tightening straps provide a snug fit over your boot tops to keep out brush, debris and even flames. You can count on fast-drying comfort, rugged durability, dedicated functionality, and the ability to go wherever your interface situation demands.
Why professional wildland firefighters choose Crew Boss.
All Crew Boss garments are designed with the direct input of the wildland professionals who rely on them. Each is made to provide superior fit and comfort, functional features, and long-lasting performance. Using only the finest fabrics and hardware available, construction is checked and double-checked at every step of the manufacturing process to assure thermal performance and long service life. But protection is not a given. Every Crew Boss Wildland garment is built in the USA—to meet or exceed the requirements of the current NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing for Wildland Fire fighting. And all have earned the coveted UL label—certified by Underwriters Laboratories for flame resistance, radiant protective performance, seam and fabric strength, laundering, and shrinkage resistance.
Every Crew Boss Wildland garment is built in the U.S.A.—to meet or exceed the requirements of the current NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing for Wildland Fire fighting. And all have earned the coveted UL label—certified by Underwriters Laboratories for flame resistance, radiant protective performance, seam and fabric strength, laundering, and shrinkage resistance.
Crew Boss™ Dual Compliant BDU Brush Pant
Choose Dark Navy or Black
- Reinforced crotch is guaranteed not to fail
- Extra-roomy leg and seat cut for ease of movement
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2” web belts
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets
- Two generous rear pockets with hook-and-loop closures certified to structural ff standards
- Unidirectional bellow thigh pockets with full flap closures
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance and maximum protection over or inside boots
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure
- Nomex thread throughout
- Stress points bar tacked at 10 locations for maximum durability
- Available in Nomex IIIA, FR INDURA® cotton, Advance® Kevlar®/Nomex blend, and TecaSafe Plus fabrics
- ISO 9001 registered and certified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.®
- Certified to NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
- Certified to NFPA 1975 Standard for Protective Station Wear