A powerful knife from an experienced Police/SWAT Officer & CQB Trainer—Mississippi knife maker, Jim Burke.
- Large, 4mm thick bellied recurve blade delivers enormous cutting power and exceptional stability
- Reliable 440C stainless steel blade material ads corrosion-resistance and even more durability
- Flat, textured G-10 scales provide a thin profile for a large knife, yet provide a secure grip under all conditions
- Heavy duty liner lock keeps blade securely in the open position, allows easy one-hand operation
- Reversible pocket clip allows tip-up or tip-down
A really big welcome for knife designer Jim Burke! With this hefty debut model, Boker welcomes Mississippi knife maker Jim Burke to their acclaimed international design team. His experiences as a police officer, SWAT team member and CQB trainer give him a solid base for his knife designs…and a working perspective that so many of users share.
This new generation Resurrection 2 was modified extensively, offering improved speed and enhanced operability, and the new G-10 scales offer an even better grip. The new aluminum back spacer optimizes the balance of the knife, and the reversible pocket clip allows tip-up or tip-down carry. The bellied recurve blade, made of 440C stainless steel, has an enormous cutting power, yet guarantees ultimate stability with its 4mm thickness. Ambidextrous thumb studs, liner locking mechanism. A big boy liner lock folder for those preferring a handful!
- Blade length: 3 ¾”
- Overall length: 9"
- Weight: 7.9 oz.