A sturdy, balanced blend of advanced ceramic-blade technology and proven big-tactical-folder design.
- Indestructible machined G10 scales on a rugged stainless-steel frame for stability and a secure grip
- Razor-sharp 35/8" ceramic blade cuts smoothly and effortlessly; keeps its edge far longer than steel blades
- High tech Boker Ceramic blades are 100% corrosion proof, and extremely easy to clean
- Sleek, strong, ultra-modern carbon fiber handle provides a sure grip and high tech beauty without unnecessary flash
- Thumb stud and integral liner lock for smooth, fast one-hand operation.
- Includes reversible pocket clip for convenient tip-up or tip-down carry
Boker takes the large ceramic tactical folder a smooth step further. The Cera-Tac proves a worthy successor to the legendary Boker Infinity. Here Boker puts its best blade forward—with a quick flick of the thumb stud. The absolutely corrosion-proof and non-magnetic ceramic blade promises superior cutting performance and minimal maintenance for many years of demanding service.
Indestructible G-10 scales have been machined for a secure, comfortable grip in any weather, with or without gloves. The sturdy stainless steel liner-lock frame provides real stability with the blade held securely open…and fast one-handed operation when you want it closed. A reversible pocket clip allows tip-up or tip-down carry. The Cera-Tac is an exceptional knife, and a terrific value for a wide variety of uses!
Ceramic Blades require very little maintenance. Just maintain common sense.
- Blade length: 3 5/8".
- Overall length: 8 3/8"".
- Weight: 4.5 oz.
Boker Ceramic Knives are ultra-sharp—and hold their extraordinary razor-like edge more than 10 times longer than normal steel knives. They’re 100% corrosion-free, non-magnetic, easy to clean, even dishwasher safe. They need little maintenance and no special care. But remember that a knife is a cutting tool—not a screwdriver and not a prying tool. So like any fine blade, ceramic blades should not be should not be twisted, pressured laterally, or used to cut hard objects like bone. If you keep that in mind, your Boker Ceramic knife will provide many years of exceptional performance and satisfaction.