St. Florian, Patron Saint of the Fire Service, Pray for Us.
- Display his image, and all that he symbolizes, with pride
- Firefighter's medallion richly crafted in solid Pewter
- St. Florian is depicted in high relief, in the uniform of his Roman Fire Fighting Brigade; cradling a burning home.
- Clip on back fits over automobile visor where it can be easily seen by driver an occupants
- Please note: This item is non-returnable. All sales are final.
Patron Saint of the Fire Service. Protector of Fire Fighters. Revered by Firefighters everywhere. Protect Us…as We Protect Others.History says Florian was made a general of the prestigious Fire Brigade of the Roman Army-until he refused to renounce Christianity and was brutally martyred in 304 AD.
Legend has it...that Florian, once saved an entire village from flames by dousing it with a single bucket of water. St. Florian symbolizes the unflinching faith and commitment to protect others that ties all Firefighters together. Wear his image, and all that it symbolizes, with pride.