All the fit, features & function of the Interface™ Wildland Coat. Redesigned with distinctive visibility for Fire-Rescue Professionals on the edge.
- An ideal NFPA 1977 Wildland over-coat for the Urban Interface or Rural firefighter/Rescue Specialist
- Combines features, functionality, and rugged durability of Wildland, Structural, and protective Fire-Rescue gear
- Generous full-cut design for faster donning and response, with superior comfort and mobility for the long haul
- Three fabric options to meet your requirements, preferences, and budget
- An excellent match for the Crew Boss Dual-Compliant Stationwear/Brush Pant to make a full set of protective outwear for wherever the next call takes you.
Interface™ re-defined. And redesigned—for the special demands of Urban Interface fire and rescue operations. Engineered to allow freedom of movement while offering the very best in thermal protection. The Crew Boss Interface™ Fire-Rescue Coat is ideal for the urban or rural firefighter who must handle a wide range of Interface fire operations. Comfort, functionality, and protection are key on the fire line or at an accident scene, and this versatile garment delivers on all fronts.
Cut for comfort. With proven features for the firefighter who must function efficiently in both worlds. The Crew Boss Interface line of protective apparel features a generous full-cut design for fast donning and comfort over station shirts or jackets. Plus it offers an unprecedented list of standard features, including: a full-zippered front closure with Alpine-style zip-up collar, covered radio pocket with mic tab, large front cargo pockets with concealed hand warmers, and more functional well-protected pockets. Gusset cuffs with hook-and-loop adjustable closures provide a snug, debris-resistant fit over any style glove. 3M® triple trim adds visibility in any light. It’s a coat you can depend on to deliver comfort, freedom of movement, unmatched versatility, and advanced performance for the most demanding conditions.
Choose the fabric combination that suits you best. Crew Boss offers options to meet your performance requirements, preferences, and budget. Select combinations of Blue 7.0 oz. Advance, or 6.8 Nomex IIIA over Yellow 6.0 Nomex IIIA. Or enjoy the extra comfort and lower cost of a soft, comfortable 9 oz. FR Cotton throughout. All are generously trimmed with Hi-Vis/reflective 3M ScotchLite Triple Trim. Whatever your preference, you can count on superb visibility, rugged durability, dedicated functionality, and the ability to take you wherever your interface situation demands.
Why professional wildland firefighters prefer Crew Boss. All Crew Boss garments are designed with the direct input of the wildland professionals who rely on them. Each is made to provide superior fit and comfort, functional features, and long-lasting performance. Using only the finest fabrics and hardware available, construction is checked and double-checked at every step of the manufacturing process to assure thermal performance and long service life. But protection is not a given. Every Crew Boss Wildland garment is built in the USA—to meet or exceed the requirements of the current NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing for Wildland Fire fighting. And all have earned the coveted UL label—certified by Underwriters Laboratories for flame resistance, radiant protective performance, seam and fabric strength, laundering, and shrinkage resistance.
- Full cut Urban Interface design, available in Advance®, Nomex® IIIA, and FR Cotton fabrics.
- Fully covered zipper front closure with #10 brass zipper mounted on Nomex tape.
- Caped shoulder design with built-in ease for full freedom of movement.
- Gusseted cuff with hook and loop closure for adjustment.
- Alpine-style collar.
- Radio pocket with microphone tab.
- Unidirectional front cargo pockets with concealed hand warmers.
- Large interior storage pocket and glove hanger tab.
- Hi-Viz/reflective 3M Scotchlite™ Triple Trim around hem, around chest/back, upper and lower arms
- Nomex® thread throughout.
- Blue upper chest, shoulders, and sleeves; Yellow lower chest to bottom
- Optional soft FR cotton button-in liner for added warmth when you need it. Choose red or blue
- ISO 9001 registered and certified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- UL certified to NFPA 1977, 2005 Edition (Certification to 2011 Edition pending at this writing.)
- ISO 9001 registered facility
- Available in sizes Small through 3XL
- Back lettering available through special request: Call 610 857 8070 x 1154
- Made in USA
UL Certified to meet NFPA 1977, 2005 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting.
Choose from three Outer Fabric Combinations:
||34" - 36"
||38" - 40"
||42" - 44"
||46" - 48"
||50" - 52"
||54" - 56"
Certified to meet NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting.
Choose from three Outer Fabrics:
- 6.0 oz. NOMEX® IIIA, YELLOW
- 7.5 oz. NOMEX® IIIA, YELLOW
- 9.0 oz. INDURA® ULTRA SOFT®, YELLOW