A faster, lighter, more agile Tactical Tomahawk, trimmed down for easier carry.
A classic American weapon and utility tool. Re-imagined for the 21st Century Warrior by SOG. Based on the Vietnam Tomahawk. The SOG Tactical Tomahawk and smaller, more portable FastHawk are an extreme evolution of the original, which was considered one of the more unusual weapons of its day. Of course the Vietnam Tomahawk was based on the ubiquitous multi-purpose weapons and utility tools made in practically endless varieties by virtually all Native American tribes. Today there is once again a real need for a versatile, lightweight tool that can take on breaching operations, excavation, obstacle removal, extraction, and other utility applications. Old is new again… SOG makes the tomahawk a universal tool for modern man.
- 420 Stainless Steel Blade/Head
- Black Oxide Hardcased Coating
- Glass-Reinforced Nylon Handle
- Black Ballistic Nylon Sheath included
- One Year Warranty
About 3” shorter and 5 oz. lighter than the original Tactical Tomahawk. Yet this more portable breaching and utility tool gives up very little in power and utility. The more portable FastHawk is still a powerful, versatile, and extremely functional tool that will be used for much more than you might anticipate. Chopping, breaking, cutting, hammering, piercing, digging, prying, pounding, shaving, notching, opening, and throwing…are all within the FastHawk’s reach.
- Versatile, efficient, lightweight tool for breaching operations, excavation, obstacle removal, extraction, and other utility applications.
- Thick stainless steel head tapers to an extremely sharp blade for chopping and cutting, and a penetrating point.
- Black oxide hardcase coating provides added corrosion resistance and stealth.
- Size and weight allow for easy carry on almost any belt, tool bag, or backpack.
- An excellent, lightweight tool for camping and outdoors applications.
The thick 420 stainless steel head tapers to an extremely sharp blade. It’s almost knife-like edge is ideal for breaching, chopping, or cutting. It can make quick work of wood, rope, or other materials that need to be cut in a hurry. A specially shaped point at the other end can penetrate doors, sheet metal, or even cinder block with surprising ease. A black oxide hardcased coating on the steel head provides additional corrosion resistance and stealth. It’s securely mounted to a strong, resilient fiberglass reinforced nylon handle with heavy-duty bolts and a steel ferrule for exceptional stability and added protection against impact during operations of all kinds. Side hammer checkering insures precise placement when pounding. Its sturdy nylon sheath lets you carry the tool on a belt, backpack, or gear. Take it almost anywhere…
- Blade Length: 2"
- Head Length: 8.25”
- Head Thickness: .26"
- Overall Length: 12.5"
- Weight: 19 oz.