Gives immediate proper placement confirmation of an endotracheal tube.
Positube is a hand-held, syringe-shaped instrument. It is the only esophageal intubation detection device (EDD) with immediate confirmation of placement and a 90-degree elbow. Use of an EDD is becoming a standard of care throughout the world. These devices have been proven through scientific studies, to be the most accurate detectors of properly placed endotracheal tubes.
Features & Benefits
- Includes a unique detachable elbow with 90° angle that remains with Endotracheal tube
- Convenient handles provide “pistol grip”
- Clear body allows visualization of condensation
- Self-contained unit-no need for maintenance, calibration
- Large pull ring accommodates gloved fingers
- Disposable and highly cost and time efficient
- Detachable elbow fits any standard bag valve mask
- Two year manufacturer’s warranty