This tough, fixed-blade rescue tool comes out of nowhere…or practically anywhere.
Mike Vellenkamp gives the Side Kick a powerful new edge. Famed knife designer, Mike Vellenkamp came up with a versatile new twist on his popular Side Kick Boot Knife. Like the original, this multi-purpose defensive/rescue knife is a powerful choice for belt or boot carry, and can even be worn as a neck knife. But what makes this new Side Kick truly unique is the 90° shove-knife blade configuration, with its thick, semi-serrated blade and built in belt cutter—it’s made to get you out of, or through, the toughest jams.
- Multi-purpose defensive/rescue knife is a powerful, versatile choice for everyday carry
- 4mm AUS8 combo blade with skeleton handle and forward grip ring, contoured to fit the hand
- Thick, beveled 90° shove-knife point with partly serrated blade designed for heavy-duty prying and cutting
- Built-in belt/cord cutter and oxygen tank key
- Versatile Kydex sheath mounts on boots, belt, or MOLLE webbing; includes breakaway neck chain & VELCRO® brand boot wrap
When you need something you can hold onto, just grab it—the forward grip ring and gently curved skeleton handle make it like an extension of your hand. And like a true Side Kick, this 5.11 fixed blade knife offers multiple carry options. Its MOLLE-compatible Kydex sheath has a removable/reversible belt clip that can go almost anywhere. Plus it includes a breakaway neck chain and VELCRO® brand wrap strap for securing around any boot, or around almost anything. Of course it fits the hidden boot pockets in 5.11 ATAC™, XPRT™, and Company™ Tactical Boots. If you are looking for durability, utility, and exceptional value, this is a knife that will come to the rescue.
- AUS8 blade steel
- Mike Vellekamp design
- 4mm blade thickness
- Built in belt cutter and oxygen key
- Sheath has removable/reversible clip
- Compatible with web platforms
- Includes VELCRO® brand wrap for securing to boot
- Includes breakaway neck chain